The Craig and Nancy Schnuck Pavilion
The Schnuck Pavilion is a vital hub of activity bringing together dining options, the Environmental Studies Program, and the Office of Sustainability. The Schnuck Pavilion supports pedestrian and bicycle commuters with shower facilities, lockers, and bicycle parking. A cafe and outdoor dining terraces provide a variety of food service options with seating for up to 300 people.
- 18,000 square ft. building
- Located on the northwest side of the east end of the Danforth Campus, adjacent to the base of the Brookings steps.
- Features 190 indoor seats in a predominately two-story dining area and 100 outdoor seats.
- Includes a multipurpose classroom.
- The lower level features lockers, showers and other resources for bicycle and other campus commuters.
Michael Vergason Landscape Architects
landscape architect & planner
McCarthy Building Companies
Simms Building Group
parking facility architect
Tao + Lee
mechanical, electrical, plumbing engineer
Learn more about the plan for the transformation of the east end of the Danforth Campus.